1. Before using the tool, a full-time electrician should check whether the wiring is correct to prevent accidents caused by the wrong connection of the neutral and phase wires.
2. Before using a tool that has not been used for a long time or is wet, an electrician should measure whether the insulation resistance meets the requirements.
3. The flexible cable or cord that comes with the tool should not be connected. When the distance between the power supply and the work place is long, a mobile electric box should be used.
4. The original plug of the tool shall not be removed or changed at will. It is strictly forbidden to directly insert the wire of the wire into the socket without using the plug.
5. It is found that the tool shell and the handle are broken, and it should be stopped and replaced.
6. Non-full-time personnel shall not dismantle and repair tools without authorization.
7. The rotating parts of the tool should have protective devices.
8. Operators should wear insulating protective equipment as required.
9. Leakage protector must be installed at the power source.